ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

HOUR


I was hoping for arts but it's okay...
Today we got certificate for best students, I got for ICT. I envy Z because of her brains, 6 awards I think and I only got one. ;( 
The day started as normally as it is, pizza and garlic bread for breakfast and went straight to school. Me and F arranging the chairs and tables, then we have to accompany the parents to sit at the arranged place. I waited for my father, sure everyone knows him. F said my father look a like like Mr.Sam, speaking of Mr.Sam there is one moment when I look at him and he nods his head upwards like.

"Ko pehal?"

Actually he was talking to the teachers behind me. Regarding this issue about jealousy, I
became more envious thus became more forward to the future and I just love those pale yellow papers. It is a piece of paper but it holds sweatdrops in it.



I eat a lot lately, but never mind about that. I would like to talk about the earth hour.
Anyone plan for a night picnic under the stars, or host a party in the dark, Or maybe at least we can practice our acting. I am not good of doing things. If anyone are having a picnic, party, or practice ring me a call... ;) so much of a plan.

2 comments:

Nadhirah Z said...

congratz for achieving the certificate!!!
heee.-sya

Enigma said...

thank you