ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Friday, March 27, 2009

CANDID


It is March 27  and it is Friday. I love fridays, not the restaurant but the 'friday'. I feel so calm and relaxed maybe it is because of weekdays.
Okay today I would like to talk about candid. First of all candid means, straightforward or truthful. In this topic it is related to camera and pictures. Candid moments are remarkably nice at certain moments. It represents the exact 'truth' about what is happening.
You can get funny pictures and also good shots compare to doing poses. It is all about 
''Capturing the Moment''.
Regarding this topic, I have been craving for a DSLR camera and 'but'... I bought a Digital Camera instead. Not bought to be exact, most of my things are free. Anyways, the reason why I let down DSLR is, eventhough it can get great pictures but it couldn't record video. I was upset about because videos actually more entertaining than pictures. 



Candid moments from a video is great, immediate reaction, they will say everything that across their mind. I just love spontanious moments like this. So Candid is one of the best options for memory collectors.

No comments: