ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Friday, June 13, 2008

WE ARE NOT ALONE AND NEVER WILL BE

Each and every day I start to wonder,
why Love is blessed with a beautiful craving,
Though I am humble,blessed and sincere,
that Love can be the most devastating,
It's been a long time since I trust to interfere,
not to take love because they are never letting,
so let me tell you a story my dear,
how love are never lasting,

so let me tell you how I feel,
that love is a mere illusion,
do mind these make the most deal,
because it is the cause of devastation,

we are not alone and never will be,
those for their heartache and blaming each other,
the one's lost will replace for something better,
so I'll end my word for this remarkable letter,

                                                                                  your's sincerely
                                                                                  Mohammad Afiq 



3 comments:

Atiqah Hasan said...

yup..
aku setuju..
but love for family is better than for somebody else rite now..
and love is not bad actually until you know how to take a responsible to hold the right and the wrong and to act for the good and the bad..

but rite now.. (maybe) we don't really know how to react what situation we had.. ;p

NADIA said...

awww im touched by ure words....
i love ure words weh.
im bad in making poems..

Atiqah Hasan said...

hahah..
nadia..
me too..
aku pkai words yg ntah ape2 ntah uat poem..
kehkehkeh