ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

THE BEAUTY AND THE BEAST

what should I do...

Do everything you can...
No don't do anything just enjoy your teenhood,..they came once you know...
what?are you kidding adolescence is used for you to get ready for adulthood...
adulthood smooshed...what the heck man...leave it to fate..
what!the fate leave's you nothing you know...
shut up you son of a bitch!it's his choice...
you shut up!
no you!
get the hell out of here you !
ei you want a piece of this Punk!
what did you call me punk!
ooo...nice comeback...punk!
alright that's it man...this mean's war...!!

shut up...let me think...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah...ni memang plek nih...ade brape org kat situ...cam tiga org termasuk ko jer...aku ok lah sket...sorang jer...hahahahahaha...you wanna piece of this punk...no...I'm not punk...I'm skin head...and I wanna all piece...and a liltle piece of heaven...baek punyer...hahahaha

Enigma said...

The beauty,the beast and me...