ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

INSPIRATION



R
ight now Inspiration has not often return,sometime's for long and some for short,
I can't do anything without 'inspiration'...
I need one right now,...
my workspace seem's empty,my drawing board is left clear white,
my artline untouched,my idea's for comic's has not yet been written,
right now,right here,i have been confused on what to do,
right now,right here,I will make a big decision,
time slips from my finger's like sand,
I have nothing to do and yet everything I do "unworken",
My art dies,...what is a path of an artist if every artwork is dead,dies...
I offended by those people,yet this gift from god I do not use it wisely,...
It is all because I feel,...

nothing...

No comments: