ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

LESSON FOR A FOOL


Today is Open Day...pretty much boring but...
I learn a few things today...
Looking at peoples parent reminded me that one day I will become a father too...
I wonder what it is like,a burden heavy enough for me to lift it...
or a burden I can't bear,..
Looking at their expression's on their daughter...son's...
we all said that our parent's are selfish...but think again..they gave what we want,..we didn't gave a piece...
their expression...the disappointment  of their children's failure...how they are ashamed...
they will blame it on us off course...that's the right thing...but some of them will blame themselves...
I wonder now...I used to be a failure...it suck's...
being unrespected,dishonored,disused,humiliated,unknown,nothing,loser,unworthy,dreadful,....dead....
It is time for a change...

...........................................................................................................................................................................

I am proud of being my own kind,my own selves,...
but I am challenged by the ''Chinese''..
they are superior than us...even I feel awkward when a person race's other than mine...speak's Malay..
they learned our language..but did we learned theirs...
even at my dad's workplace is full of chinese...
even also the top three student's in my class are chinese...
It is time for a change...

............................................................................................................................................................................

The last lesson I am proud today is...

I know what type of person I am...
they called it...

''The Terminator''

that is what I am...

No comments: