ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

ANOTHER DAY

Another ordinary day...
start with P.E and the football field is like a swamp,so me and my Malaysian classmates decided to play basketball instead,
but the basketball court is too crowded,so it is no fun to play,then we just sat down doing nothing,
then it is history,the teacher that teaches us is Miss.Salwani,she is a discipline teacher,
she is very nice,then again our class aren't,so maybe half of the class will be failing history,
but she is absent,so take the period to sleep and do nothing,
next is ICT yep,Information Communication Technology,
ASSESSMENT Phew,I just lost my thumb drive,so teacher bought us files,
for our assessment,it was like doing a job,students run from here to there,
it was like busy,busy,busy...
then it is recess,a break...
after that ,we were just nervous for our Additional Mathematics results,
then Mr.Syawal came,...
he is actually a nice guy,a nice teacher really...
student's always hated him,no wonder...he have lack experience in teaching,
but I think he is actually a nice guy,I can't believe I said that,he is the one that game me anxiety from the start,but he is good,he never scolded people badly,

and guess what I flunked add math,
same goes for physics yesterday,...
so How am I going to work this out,...?
I can't succeed if I fail too much,...

then It is English,
mostly we chat with the teachers about a kid that been swallowed by a Phyton,
it was common for me,I have seen many cases and some of them are worst,
it is funny though,the girls were all like disgust by that picture,

bla....bla...bla.....then EST...phew,the most relaxing subject,
the teacher is nice and mostly we study english essay's and science fact,

back home I'm thinking for what the future lies,
I decided to taste the world's heaven,I hope god gave me the chance,
now I think of drawing something...



No comments: