ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Saturday, June 7, 2008

BBQ



A barbeque dinner with my friends in Malaysia,...the meal is great..as it is a wonderful chef is cooking...there are plenty of food to choose such as the pasta and spaghetti,
or if that doesn't suite your taste bud's,
there are always a 'well done' chicken and lambs!
it was a night,with fine dining,chitter-chatting,a little bit of dancing,
it was great!!
We decided to taste a little bit of nature...by sitting on the 'hilltop'...
it was fantastic..we eat till we drop..
we came as the third guest,as that is,me,Amir and Faisal...
We decided to go around 9.00 o'clock...
I start off with a taste of adzimah's cocktail drink...
it was pretty good,I say..but unfortunately someone didn't like it...
Then head on with the main course...
and I have this 'feel' to be a chef..it looks fun watching the professional's cook on television...
so I know most of the thing about food...so pasta's adzimah served these...
Pasta and Spaghetti,
-Gemelli(My personal favorites)
-maybe Fusilli
-or Rotini maybe Cavatappi
-then again Spirali
-and angel's hair or Linguine...
Meat,
-Chicken & Lamb
-Weenie
Potatoes related,
-French Fries
-Potato Wedges

Eat,after eat,after eat..while hearing to music...
we take pictures!
 
Then around 12.00 we went home*drunk*literally...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

siot ah...ko letak gambo aku tengah silau tuh...ahhaahahaha