ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A BAD DAY

It was raining...I met shairazi...drink his coke,...then went to the tailor shop,...wait there then I went to 7-eleven...i bought my stuff..but forgot some things...it was raining again...i took the backroad on the way home,...then...
i slipped...in the middle of the gas station...it was awkward...i had eggs all over me...
i can imagine people laughing at me...after a few steps i noticed something is dripping from the plastic bags...oh my...
eggs...at first I just ignore it than it dripped all over on my shirt and pants..
so I decided to get rid of the eggs...then Miss.Azriza came...I just wave my hand and went straight back home...the story I told to my mother than she laugh...

now my feet hurts,my hand sore and I forgot to buy things and need to buy them later...

what a bad moment...


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

bad day...its bad...hhahaha...but i'm sorry to read that...poor you...hahaha

yasuhazu said...

Oh my, u did shopping? :D

Sabrina SB said...

hahaha! gle lwk..
nsb baek xkne kjar anjing..
:)

NADIA said...

hanyir kan