ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

THE AMAZING RACE

I'm exhausted from too much working,
my eyes felt like closing for ever,
so many things to do,so little time,...

tomorrow my dad will go on a business trip to the whole Malaysia,...
10 days of silence,man that is a boring week,...

amazing race,amazing race,amazing race,amazing race,amazing race...
all I need is a passport and a video to join The Amazing Race Asia...
and bring along one of my toughest,most fitted mate's let's see...
maybe one day I'll join it...maybe...

4 comments:

z said...

and its going to be seriously fun watching you on teeveee
whoaaahhh, msuklah!! i'll be our number 1 suppoter ;DD

z said...

your**
supporter**

teehee

NADIA said...

whooaaa!! record baru tuh!! i'll support you. bwat cheerleading lagi!

Enigma said...

haha..kena ada lesen dulu...tapi best kan dapat TRAVEL...