ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Friday, June 20, 2008

THE BEAUTY AND THE BEAST 2

what's wrong...?
I am not good enough...
not good enough as you speak?
it's nothing...
so what happened...?
I don't want to talk about it...
seriously man stay away...
you again...buzz off...
just be quiet and LET me...do the talking...
what are you...a motivator...haha I laugh...
shut up...
so youre the best huh?well you certainly made me laugh...
...
what can't take a challenge fool...
stop it b****!
hey...don't push me son of a b****...
what!
what!
stop imitating me...
stop imitating me...
shut it...!
shut it!
wait...
huh?
what?
i see...
see what..
by what scene do you see...
I am the best...
so am I...
me too..
well see...
may the best man win...
hahaha I already know that...!
you're not even a man...
RM850,000 here I come...let's give it a try

No comments: