ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

PURITY


It was like watching something disgusting. Something terrible, yet oddly alluring. Like a house being set on fire. I didn't know what it was. My heart thrummed with adrenaline, and I panted as if I ran fifty miles. It was fusing through the line between now and the wall. It was nothing. It was something. It was the purest thing that now had to offer, the only thing untainted that I was able to see, yet more tarnished than the dregs of the world. A cry bubbled up through my chest, a scream. A laugh. My pupils dilated, and suddenly I saw everything.

I knew everything.

What it was...
What it would always be...
It was the portrait of insanity.

2 comments:

z said...

i always wish i could blog like u. people cant really figure out wht you're talking about. i want that. :/

Enigma said...

I just put what I really felt, the exact moment.
express it in words and twist it.