ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

AVAIL



Meeting the past start to lay burden on me. My old friends, they came from everywhere. MRSM, BU and such. Those glossy schools that uphold such high reputations. For sure they are very smart, more open, and have wider scope of view. It shows me that the world out there is filled like many of those people. I know I will meet many of these so called rivals in the famous 'real world'. The feel of alienated, the feel of an outcast. Apart from the norm of the upper-class society. You don't have any stories to tell because you're no good. Whenever I go to a class or taking driving test. I felt this certain pressure is pushing down on me. People, you just don't know what they're capable of. It's like an animal or a plant, I guess we humans are the same. Surviving. Survival of the fittest they say.

Apart from this, lately I felt apart. I feel like everything look down on me. And I kept on wondering, what if.. that all those things we planned went horribly wrong. What if...

3 comments:

z said...

in the same boat. lagi2 bila org tnya nk amik course ape. i really dont know :(

Enigma said...

asyik kapal yang same je... nak tenggelam dah..

z said...

aku nik cruise. mampu menampung.