ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

LIFELESS


It's all about perspective isn't it. Sometimes we often mistook what other people see. Different eye, different view. Lately my view of the world becomes narrow. And to add it up, life has not been kind to me, lately. My shoulders felt heavy with all the burden and responsibilities that life put on me. The happiness fades.

Sometimes I felt like changing bodies, to experience what other people's life was like. And sometimes I felt like reading minds, to kill all the curiosities that ever appear. And sometimes I feel like stopping time so just I can take a deep breath out of this life's misery.

Lately, I have always wondered about the future. How could all these people still be happy when problems kept bashing on them. All of those misfortunes, financial problems, death and such. They still have that smile on their faces.

Sigh... I felt like life is sucking my soul out. My life is crashing to oblivion.

1 comment:

Razi said...

without problems in life, that's lifeless..

it's problems that keep us going..

but of course, bila kita ada problem kita akan rasa down and useless..

aku pun rasa macam tu juga..
tapi apa boleh buat..macam biasa lah..