ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

FROZEN


I see it, it is dark, a snow. Black mountains covered with snow, It's so cold... I'm shivering. I could get frostbite, I'm so cold, I can't feel my ears. My skin is pale... there are no shelter, no bonfire .only wide space of wasteland. There are houses but there's no one around. Like a ghost town. Empty. In the middle there is a firewood. I need warmth, I have no lighter, or a lantern that could lit up flames. It is really cold here,... it's really cold here in my heart.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know where you can find warmth...
L.O.V.E is the answer..
you mom's love,
your true love,
you friends love...
anything,
may be that way you can warmth your heart...hehehe=D

Enigma said...

Not just love, I need people to fill up the empty houses, I need light to light up the darkness. And Love entwines with will to light up that bonfire in the middle.

Eunice said...

Find a girlfriend soon... That will cheer you up... And that is what you need..