ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

DISCARD


After what you did, I feel the urge to throw you out. Discard you from my life. I felt like I would be more happier when you're gone. Just maybe. I don't know you like I know you. You are a stranger to me now. Just what you did to me few years back, just maybe I'll do it to you just like what you did to me.
I am disgusted...

4 comments:

MoonV said...

(-_-)'
Sry if i make u disgusted..... sry for the trouble i've brought to u....

Sabrina SB said...

if u really hate that someone, u should throw them out off ur life tho.

Enigma said...

MoonV- I am a forgiving person :P haha

NoName- I know, but it is still hard to throw someone like that.

Anonymous said...

buat je lah care nabi akhir zaman kite...mungkin meringan kan sket..hahaha