ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

WHAT THAT IS LEFT BEHIND


Today was quite a fun day, I have enjoyed the day so far but a slight twist melted my heart. Today, miss Aisyah Sandhera former drama coach enter our class today. She ask me and Syafiq former Busu to help her staple some things in the culture room. So I went up as fast as I can to open the doors but as usual the door is like a lock that only a certain people with excessive skill can open. So Syafiq opened the door. Just before the door opened a deep anxiety flows through me. The door opens and Syafiq rushed in. As I step into the chamber, the familiar odour was still kept in the room, the smell of memories. The room have changed a bit but it's still holds an infinite memory. On the left before the door you can see the drama corner which is empty. Above you will see the villagers ritual hats. I have a desire to bought back one headpiece but reminded by the smell of the stench of the sensation of the raw meat!
And so on we staples a couple piece of note on the board. Then teacher former tour guide give us a tour to the store room. The store room was breathtaking, It was filled with drama props. It was a bittersweet moment. It reminded me of the days. The outing, the pizza's the nervous tension. I want all the drama members to look inside the culture room and savour the last bit of the best memories...

4 comments:

z said...

wahhhhhh i miss everything!

z said...

knp hidung aku merahhhh? ;O

and aisyahhhh --" menakutkan

Enigma said...

akibat nervous kot
well aisya kan gothic..

NADIA said...

awww..! wehh rinduuuuu