ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

ONLY HUMAN

As I was doing my additional mathematics today I stare around the class. It was awfully quiet. First , I saw Amin, everytime I turn my head around he will wink. Saying that everything is okay. Then I turned the other round, I saw Syairazi. He always sleep like a fully exhausted person. He wanted to be a pilot. How can you be a pilot if you always sleep right ;). Then next to Syairazi I saw Syafiq, He always stares at the window thinking... I always wonder what he thinks about. Then the three stooges , we all can see how their future is working out but I let my curiosity passes by and shook my head down and sigh. I look to myself on how I have changed. A quite a long journey I have been through and life going perfectly. I am just afraid if life had turned it's course and end miserably. It's like a plan worked out well then suddenly goes wrong, everything went black. I have this eagerness to go to a university, come to think about it, no more add math, no more calculations it was all good but something prevented me from going. My infinite love for my family. I wonder what will I work, what job will I get.
There all lies an infinite question mark...

Lately I have become a little bit tired, maybe the exams or it just my eye.

I kept watching '1 litre of tears' again and again....

3 comments:

z said...

life is a huge giant puzzle isnt it?
u have to keep going and going to find the missing one

everything around u is a puzzle ;)

Atiqah Hasan said...

yup.
i hope i can solve mine :D
gppd luck and keep it storng afiq :)

Enigma said...

Depends on what puzzle you get,

if you get a rubik's cube the more you solve it the more harder it will get ;)

if you get a jigsaw puzzle, the more you solve it the easier it will get.

etc.

Thx guys, same to you,
we will solve our puzzle's and mazes together.
and succeed in life together.
;)