ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

9TH MARCH

In the middle of the changing season,
I casually feel how long the day is,
In the midst of restless busy days,

You and I paint our dream,

Place our love on the winds of March,
A cherry blossom sprout will move on into spring
Little specs of overflowing light,
warm up the morning little by little.

By your side when you're embarrassed,
After a big yawn.

Standing at the entrance to a new world,
What I noticed was that I wasn't alone.

By closing my eyes,
The you who I see behind my eyelids,
Has somehow helped me become stronger,right?
I too want to be like that for you.

What's wrong with falling down, you can always stand up again.

If you look up at the sky after falling down the blue sky is also today stretching limitlessly and smiles at me... I'm alive.

I'm alive.


No comments: