ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

ASTRAY

Day by day pass by 
the true people have all die,
the is no justice left,
their ear went to deaf,
we forgot our own creator.
It's to late now we made our choice,
the sky turns red, and death comes to greet.
Then sixty thousand people, all running on the street
The curtain closes, the ground cracked under my feet
Death will take a bow and say "thank you all for coming out"
They're screaming so loud, I take one last look at the crowd
I hear nothing, all this time I couldn't see
How could it be, that the curtain is closing on me
I turn around, find a body on the ground, thats it
the thoughts went to my brain and scream It's the end and kill it
The sky darkens, my life flashes, the plane that I was supposed to be on crashes and burns to ashes
That's when I wake up,
alarm clock's ringin', there's birds singin'
It's Spring and Amir outside waiting,
 I walk right up to my mom and kiss her
Tell her I miss her, 
the sky just smiles and winks at the caster.
Almost as if to say...

No comments: