ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Saturday, November 22, 2008

TWENTY SECOND

Another day as usual, rises with eye crust as a friend,
And I opened up the window pane, the light, the sound all came in swiftly.
and I ponder for a while, stare, glance... at that beautiful view.
and I wonder if I could be any place better.
"Yes, I can!" screamed my heart. But my body says "No, not today".
Again I washed my face by the sink and look in to the mirror.
for a while there I stared...
and kept thinking.

"your reflection shows, who you are inside"

so I end the millions of questions in my head and went straight to my laptop.
and so I was browsing the internet, and look up for e-mails.
all those things sure bores up pretty quickly.
Straight forward to the saddest movie on earth.

''1 litre of tears''

that movie touches my heart, so I dropped tears all the way watching it.
series by series, and I intend to slow down, because I don't want it to end.
and so is life,
I will taste it slowly and...
because I don't want it to end.
And so I have been thinking more-and-more about the future. I can imagine it would be.
and I wish it to come true.
But there is this one question that keep locked in my head.

"which do you prefer,"
"A truth that kill or a harmless lies?"

No comments: