ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Saturday, November 8, 2008

VOLUME II


To gather all the knowledge and power
and so on gathered the men,
with it's bitter taste and sour,
and with it's one becomes ten.
but yet the truth yet hidden
and so on the lies stay true,
and all this thing I have given,
and it is mine too.
Then I have ponder endlessly,
without any doubt of any doubt,
and fate yet surprise me miraculously,
and I wonder what it is all about,
when karma turns around and bite you,
and it will bite yours too,
also everything that you stand for ,turn around to spite you,
and forcibly say I do.
I left my past in this book of lies,
and it's pages never dies,
and start a new one with clean  papers,
without any doubt of its glazing,
and may that book have a happy ending,
the best story ever after,
another memoir to read with a laughter.

No comments: