ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

GOOD THINGS MUST COME TO AN END

Yes, exam's over yesterday.
I have good news, better news, bad news, worst news and et cetera.
Good news is it's holiday!
Better news is next year we are form 5, senior year!
Bad news is next year will be the last year and SPM! stress-stress
worst news is that I've heard from pn.Hariane, next year ACCOUNTING is a mandatory subject for all science students... I don't know if the ministry accepted it or wether form 5 need to.

anyways holiday is here so I am taking pace by pace relaxing and focusing on my studies ;)
so may next year be the best year!

Now I can play this game all day long.nyahaha!


1 comment:

NADIA said...

welcome to the hell hahaha hehe gudluck 4 nxt yr!