ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Friday, December 31, 2010


Time flies does it, in a blink we've already reached the end of the year. We have been through loads of ups and downs and those twists and turns. And some of it have mend us to a different shapes and sizes. The choices we made and the mistakes that we've done. Time proceeds, we have to follow. I've achieved what I wanted this year but also lost some of it along the way.

So what I wanted to improve in 2011 is:

- I wanted to strive in whatever I am doing.
- I will make more friends and less enemies.
- Hide my ego and stay humble as possible.
- I will complete my artworks and sharpen my skills.
- Be punctual
- Take risk and go for chances.
- Try to make choices easier to pick.
- Find a lover.
- I will take care of my health.
- No last minute assignments.
- Start a day with a smile.
- I will stay fit, jog min 3 times a week.
- Take care my bond with my friends and family.
- Help those who in need more.
- pray more
- less complaining
- Write more in my journal
- learn to say no

Wishlist:

1) A new hard disk
2) laptop
3) sony psp
4) DLSR camera with zoom lens.

We can imagine everyone celebrating new year, some held their own party and invited their friends over, some drive along and see fireworks along the road, some went to special events, some just celebrate at home with their closest relatives, some probably strive in fear being mugged, some probably shooting bullets and bombing places, some may be battling with fatal disease, some might be having the hardest time of their life, some doesn't even care.

Years is different in each and every people's lives. Some may celebrate it happily and others are struggling to survive this year. I hope that next year will be a good year like previous ones, and may it become better.

Dear 2011, please be kind to us. Happy New Year!

2 comments:

z said...

go afiq go! :D

hana said...

gud luck..
always b hepi k??