ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Thursday, December 2, 2010


"Everything has it's beauty, but not everyone sees it."
-confucius-

I just love clicking to those traveling channels, and even in bookstores I never fail to stop by the travel and language section. It's just that the world beyond mine tends to be more fascinating. And such experienced they had gained by those travelers and tv hosts, don't forget the contestant of the amazing race. See how they can overcome many challenges and feel the world. Although it gets me excited, it's not much as the real feeling rather then watching them in pixels or in papers.
I want to experienced it, with my own hands, see it with my own eyes. What a world out there, climb a mountain in peru, bungee jump on the grand canyon, lying on the wide grass at new zealand, scope the stars in egypt. It's truly another world. Far from what we have experience.

I want to learn history and experience their culture, I want something different than what I have experienced on my daily basis. I've known people who traverse to amazing place and when they get back they told this ridiculously amazing journey that they had. As I stood and listen, I felt like what am I doing, I should go out.

Life can't be considered living the fullest if you just live.

No comments: