ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Sunday, December 5, 2010


Days passed by and I realize that my holiday is lapsing. The worst part is that I am still in the same condition. It gives me headaches. I couldn't stop thinking. And the silly part is I couldn't understand what am I putting my head into so much. It drove me insane.
I have this mixed feelings and my view seems to be dull, blunt. Someone precious once asked;

" Are you happy? "

I said I was, but the truth is that I don't know. I have most of the things I needed but it doesn't seem to satisfy myself. I tried to feed this poor soul of mine, but it seems to be hungry for something I don't know of. I'm sick. I have done so much, and I am at an end. All in vain.
So I'm sending an S.O.S. Help.

I asked for strength...
And god gave me Difficulties to make me strong.
I asked for wisdom...
And god gave me Problems to solve.
I asked for prosperity...
And god gave me brain and energy to work.
I asked for courage...
And God gave me Danger to overcome
I asked for love..
And god gave me Troubled people to help.
I asked for favors...
And god gave me opportunities.

I receive nothing I wanted.
But I received everything I needed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfXIF2Mm2Kc&feature=related
:)

Enigma said...

Thank you, I've listened this before. Such a beautiful song.