ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

POISON


I have just made someone precious in my life cried. Undoubtedly I couldn't forgive myself for that. I realize it now that I've been hearing problems from everyone, my friends, They have always shared their problems with me regardless, about the past, the present or the future. Their love life, their plans, and the past mistakes that they did. I've listened to their stories, their problems and tried my best to help them. But I'd never realize that I never shared those things with them until today, the thoughts and my problems had turned into poison. And poison me, I almost died inside. And things that I have destroyed can never be turned back. Or maybe they can. Only if I had enough courage to reverse all my mistake. But I know myself for so long, that I was a coward.

No comments: