ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Monday, November 15, 2010

QUESTION


There were times I ponder whether I have made the right decision, and sometimes I wonder what god had planned for me. I became more and more further away from myself. All hopes, lies and the fading cries. What can I obtain from this journey, I couldn't not understand. No, not at all.

There were times, I stopped believing in dreams, stop believing in myself. I lack of something, something I do not know. But I am not the one who is taking for granted, no not me.

There were times, something I wished, is something I don't want or need later on. I was surprised that none of it ever worked out. Whether I made the right choice all this time.

There were times, I asked myself whether I was happy. Honestly, I do not know the answer.
Not a clue...

No comments: