ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

TEMPER


Suddenly I felt this hatred came flowing through my veins burning my heart with temper. I was so angry with no obvious reason. It just happen, everything I do doesn't seem to be right. Or maybe I have done it using the improper way.

" As you grow up you felt like nothing change, but when you look back it's not the same. "

I feel like I am against the world, nothing was in it's rightful place. Everything was torn apart.
Leaving ashes and frayed circumstances. And soon to be bombed by luck.
And it was made to look like an accident and I'm the one who to be blamed.

1 comment:

z said...

thats wht pms feels like. sucks isnt it.