ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Friday, November 26, 2010

DAYS


I don't like how it turned out. It's like a re-incarnation of nightmares. A carnage of dreams. Legions of it. I hate it. I hate it, so much. I want to get out, make that great escape. To someplace where dreams are made of in this world. And there is no limitations to what I can do. A place where I can be truly free.
Maybe it is just a harsh rain pouring on december 5th. But the streets were never so gloomy, it's like provoking me with it's smile. I felt taunted, intimidated by the skies. And the sun never seems to have that old warm smiles it used to have, and greet me every morning with it radiance.
The clouds are fading away maybe because it is sad, or maybe I am.

No comments: