ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

STATE


I need to clear my head up, unwind like I did the other day. I felt relax and tranquil sitting alone at someplace else, slurping some chocolate shakes watching ice skaters slide by. Seeing couples holding hands, seeing business man with their phones, or just simply children with infinite cravings in those innocent eyes.
There were a lot of things that I can observe, with the cold breeze flowing through. Such a sanctuary it felt, so calm and peaceful although with all the noises and mumblings but it felt very quiet inside my head. The specs and dust had been cleared up. I can go through my deepest thoughts without anyone to condemn.
In such state, I can determine more possibilities and differentiate for what is wrong and what is right.
I can feel light coruscating from beneath slowly, eating the darkness within. But terribly the state I am in doesn't last long. Soon it fades and mists of doubts came flowing in. Then again I need to find that place with such state.

No comments: