ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Monday, November 22, 2010

SOLILOQUIZE


My enthusiasm for life, my hunger for dreams seems to be fading away. There were only seconds when it came flowing in but then lost along the way. Now I wonder upon the stars whether my life had gone astray. Or maybe my mind is unwind and my dreams sway.
I wipe my glasses and took another glances. Whether the ashes that I buried. Upon the sands on the pavement streets. With much guilt and remorse, I wonder should I rejoice. Upon broken fragments of memories, or upon shattered fairy tales and foretold stories.
Thus there were moments that I have got it figured, in a world that is disfigured. Filled with prejudices and lies, and let the time slip and flies.
Upon kindness and good will, upon the walks and the stills. Upon regrets and depression.

What is it that I want? Probably the things that I rant. Infinite impossibilities that I had predict.
Only to be followed by a judges verdict. And yet I never tried, never stood for myself. To friends nor foes nor thyself.

My mind is filled with rambling questions, of how to make and how to destroy. Questioned by infinite choices till this time I still wonder and never chose. Can I control my future across the streams or just go with the flow and let it be out of the seams.

No comments: