ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

MOTHER


The person I was today is because of you. Your affection is limitless. I remember the days that you bought me toys and I always promised you that I will study hard. I've done so much to disappoint you and I have tried hard not to. You've said it repeatedly, I know, it is for my own good.
I still remember the pictures we had when I was little. I remember the days that we have spent. I had always turn on my problems to you, because I know you have the answer. It is horrid that one day we will be separated. Eventhough our life have been bittersweet, drowned with problems and affairs. I am thankful and glad that I have a mother. I hope that bright light will shine upon us eternally.

Happy mother's day.


No comments: