ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Friday, May 29, 2009

MOMENT

"Manusia berbukit."
-Amal-












Today I had such a great evening,
I spent my evening with the girls, very fun indeed. We took pictures and such, no wonder they love to hang out like this. Very, very crazy people. I still wonder if being a girl makes a difference. Not physically though...duhh, but the inner feelings, how their minds work, their 'point of view' to be certain. I find them fill with surprise, you can find expected the unexpected from a girl. It has been a long time since I pluck a guitar, 3 years as far as I can remember. I just love to hear people play, expressing themselves into an instrument. Thank you girls for the awesome ride.
Maybe next time I'll hang out again, but for FREE guitar classes.

6 comments:

z said...

lagu rempit. and next time bring your wig! ;)

sya said...

katak ranggup!

Atiqah Hasan said...

hahaha.
look great :)

dyrah said...

haha. you are most welcome dude! and it was fun too when you were there! girl power bebeh! ;))

sya said...

afiqqq bleh x ko edit gmba yg kitorg brdiri satu baris tuuuu.ehehe

Enigma said...

Zmh; aku nak belajar lagu rempit,
ridu gitar aku,

Sya; nadia pijak Crunchy Frog

Tqah; It was great, wish you were here

Dyrah; now I know what girls usually talk about

Sya; sure, but what's you reccomendation