ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

GROWN


" Tuanya aku skrang "
-Dzmah-

Now we are all grown up. Do you remember the first time we met each other.
How exactly do we get along again?
Just now I reminiscence our years in standard 6. Seriously it really felt like yesterday when I was standard 6. Drinking carbonated drinks by the vender. We were small and chubby. All were carrying their childhood dreams. Being scolded by teachers, playing cards by the table. Such monkey love was there also. And now...
We were these so called teenagers. Time really flies. Just were back then we were carefree, now we hold our true dream. Thinking about love and facing our true fears. Problems faced day by day. We will realize that the more we aging, the more problems we will face in the future.
So if you had a good childhood, why not have a good adult-hood?

No comments: