ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

U2KUMAR

Do you know this guy? Well who doesn't meet him doesn't know. He used the term U2 KUMAR, I don't know whether thats his real name or a calling but certainly he is a trainer, a motivational coach, I guess. I didn't do much research on him. But I've attend one of his motivational lectures. To me, he is considered motivational, unlike any other motivational lecturer who only brags about how profound they can be.
He uses analogies which consider outstanding. He approach us in a different way. I post this not to raise him off the bar but to remind us that one moment he slip in on his lecturer.

He once said that he had a friend who is an Honor Student, and A Star student, an Elite Student. That friend of his have all the academic achievements. His personality, his chivalry, soon to be successful type of a person. One of those person who are confident, his future was already sparkling with luminous light, his future is at the palm of his hand.

Few years past, and U2 Kumar went out on the ordinary day at the McDonalds Drive-Thru when suddenly someone who looks familiar came knocking on the car window. Asking for money... It was him, that A star Student, the Honored Student, the ones who's future are bright. But now a beggar... a beggar, what went wrong..?

It reminds me, that we might get good grades but that doesn't mean our future is in our grasp. We might lose all that in a single wrong move, wrong choice. We can only plan but the one's on the higher ground, the omnipotent, god is the one who decides how our future will turn out.

We're all fine now, confident about the future doesn't mean we're fine always. Life is like a wheel they say, what goes up must come down. Good things eventually reach it's end.

And so we reach a point of misery, living poor. That doesn't mean we'll always be like that. We often take things for granted, and we often realize the true value of things when they are gone.

So don't brag about how bad your life is, or how good yours are. Eventually the tables are turned. Appreciate everything around you, your family, your environment, your friends. Pray for a better future not nag about it. I know I am one of those people. But I will try my best to keep up with my words.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

siot...muke die gak..hahha

Enigma said...

habistu haha