ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

STUDY



I've been following a korean drama, Master of Study lately. Basically about a student life, with their problems and all that. Financial problem, parent problem, and such things that life threw at them. These problems that drive students becoming a bad egg. The thing about this drama is that a lawyer help them, these problematic student to believe in themselves and chase their dreams.

The thing is, they show, a true meaning of friendship. How friends should always stay by your side, no matter how big the problem is. They seem so happy living a life like that. I know it just a drama, but I want that. I want that little drama in my life.

From my point of view, the theme is simply 'believe'. Because when you stop believing, everything starts to fall apart. So, don't stop believing.

5 comments:

Aisyah Z said...

mcm lgu 'dont stop believing' by the journey.layan!!!

Enigma said...

aku pun suka lagu tuh!

Sabrina SB said...

ohh, bestt ke citer tu?
zack ade gtw kt aku aritu. dye sruh aku tgk

Anonymous said...

...
kite terlalu pikir pasal masa hadapan akan membuatkan kite selalu resah,
sbb tu kite ade 'DIA' untuk tlg kite..
hahahaha

Enigma said...

noName- Boleh tahan gak, for me quite best gaklah.

SoA- Kita selalu memikirkan masa hadapan agar kita dapat bersedia untuk apa yang DIA bagi kat kita.