ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

JUDGMENTAL



" You walk into the store and you know you want a sweater and it has to go with this outfit, it has to be this color, and you'd like to be on sale. You find something great, but you wonder if there's something better out there, so you keep searching. In the end, after three more weeks of searching for the perfect sweater - was it so much better than the one you could have bought originally? Whether if it's with women or sweaters... if you just think you have unlimited options for the rest of your life, of course you'll keep looking, who wouldn't? "
-gottlieb-

Wow this full sentence just gave me a full slap on the face. It represents my mind right now.
She said it was a mistake single woman makes. I'ma dude, it doesn't make much difference.
I wonder should I buy that sweater now, or find a better one... darn it!! Gottlieb also said about going for the alpha males. Maximizer women date maximizer men. Maybe thats what I am... sigh. It's hard not to stop judging things...

No comments: