ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

SERENITY


It calms me, the night air. With the stars above, I felt like I could use a breather. Quiet, and tranquilizing. With the wind linger across my body. As I inhale, I felt like time isn't moving. Like ecstasy. And as I exhale, It felt like like the world was with me, it felt like all of my problems flew together with the air.

Sometimes I just love to just sit and doing nothing. Even at shopping malls with my friends or family. Just sit there and watch time pass by. Most people aren't like me, they're such in a hurry with their ordeals. But for me, I felt like there is always tomorrow when I do that. Just sit and breathe doing nothing spectacular. People said it is such a waste of time, but for me, I felt serene.

3 comments:

sya said...

tenang?peace?i bet its very calming to stop n doing absolutely nothing.sbb kite x fikir ape2 time tu.
mcm patrick bwt,die ske stand n doing nothing,while spongebob hurrying doing his daily routine.haha.

Anonymous said...

ko dh biase doing nothing..
nnt bile ade banyak keje,
ko mesti rase tensen...
cam aku ah,
skang baru aku rase,
dok umah doing nothing dh makan diri aku...
klau dlu aku dh biase,
aku tk de rase tensen cam nih..
=D

Enigma said...

patrick even got a trophy for doing nothing. ;)