ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Monday, February 1, 2010

SUCCINCT




At this moment everything entwines. Anger, sadness, happiness all twisted into something diabolical yet ravishing. yet hollow and empty. The more I dig, the more deformed my dream become.

I saw people with their smile, their life is full of vibrant colors. Full of energy and enthusiasm. I want that, I didn't even have a spark on my hollow soul. I have tried feeding it with music and such, but it only last a while to amuse this cold soul of mine. I wasn't living a life.

Just as I thought I was writing a new book, but I just realize. I was on the same page all this time.

Nothing more than a soliloquy of my distorted thoughts.

3 comments:

Atiqah Hasan said...

hye..
nice blog :)
maybe we don't realize but everything that happen, even if it's means nothing, it's actually important.

Enigma said...

Thx, same yours.
Important? I guess so, but still doesn't feel like its important.

Atiqah Hasan said...

not now.. maybe..
probably couple years from now, you look back and realize, how much you've been missing out