ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Monday, February 15, 2010

BREAKAWAY


Grew up in a small town
And when the rain would fall down
I'd just stare out my window.

Dreaming of a could be
And if I'd end up happy
I would pray

Trying hard to reach out
but when I'd try to speak out
Felt like no one could hear me

Wanted to belong here
But something felt so wrong here
So I pray
I could breakaway

Wanna feel the warm breeze
Sleep under a palm tree
Feel the rush of the ocean

Get onboard a fast train
Travel on a jet plane, far away
And breakaway.

Out of the darkness into the sun
But I won't forget all the ones that I loved
I'll take a risk, take a chance, make a change
And breakaway.

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly
I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
And I'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change
And breakaway.

Yeah, that is what I wanted.

No comments: