ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

GREEN


" Susah bila jiwa memberontak. "

I open my ears just to eavesdrop on the conversation outside. About life and how money affects us in every way. Sometimes people have all the things that they wanted and they still feel empty. So what could possibly fill in that blanks when you have everything you ever wanted. It's like you have everything but you don't have everything.
I just got a green light to the Daicon, and on the same day I also had a green light for the CSL swarovski. I hope it haven't been sold out yet.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would not have the green light if I fail to save some money for the daicon...

I always feel happy being around friends outside the school...
but what could I do...
it all depends on money right...
hahaha =D

Enigma said...

I don't have any money at all,
terpaksa la guna biasiswa PaMa

z said...

do you have any idea what money can do to you?

i hate em so much. I hate it. :'(

Enigma said...

that's why they say money is a hard cold cash