ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Sunday, July 26, 2009

GLUTTONY

The high tea was a blast, the food was great, the performance was grand as well. Luckily I got the same table with Osyin. My... my, non stop laughs, his jokes never gets old. With his jokes and a series of unfortunate events what could be better? This maybe a appreciation party but for me it seems to be more like a farewell party. But at least I had fun and share some good laughs with my friends. Oh another thing, Soul with his amazing personality change really gets the crowd going. At school he is some psychotic children with rabies and now he is the coolest person there, entirely a different person. Well lucky you! Overall it is a good event.
Regarding The crimson sky, it haunts me, I have done too many sins. I am not ready...
























2 comments:

dyrah said...

weyhh, ade fon aku, wahaha! :DD

Anonymous said...

haha...farewell to me...
I am missing in the pic too...haahaha
=D