ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Sunday, July 12, 2009

DAICON


Gah! The Daicon ends today.Sob... It was an awesome experience. We departed at 10:30 AM and arrived there at 3. So many things happened on the way there. We arrive at 3 o'clock and that is when the karaoke competition start. We missed 6 events, the WeiB Schwarz Battle, The arrival of the VIP's, Opening ceremony, Solo Cosplay Competition, and the Gundam Constructor's Championship. That sucks man, I'd finally get the chance to go to one of these conventions and we're late.
The place was not as grand as I expected but it's pretty nice. I get confused between the crowds. The merchandise there was so expensive but I bought them anyways. We also have a chance to have our photo's taken with a cosplayer but god, I regret for not staying there a little bit longer. There is so many people using DSLR there, make me jealous. Gotta bought that gun like camera. Maybe one day I open a Doujin shop myself. Even simple signs made out of cardboard get good cash. I pray one day I could get a girl who loves cosplay, manga and to do all these things with me. Overall, it was a great experience.
I was hoping for that huge push, but I only got a prod.






































2 comments:

dyrah said...

haneef weyh? haha.
nmpk lain die pakai baju biase.
qistina lawa weyhh, kat skola and kat luar lain gilerr

z said...

atashinchi tade? dorang comel gilaaa. awww awwww<3