ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

PASSION


I'm beginning to feel carefree day by day, my spirit is not in it's study mode. I'm beginning to do the things that I longing to do, music, comics. It's been 3 weeks since I cut tuition classes, sleeping at 3-4 o'clock in the morning, My brain, body and soul need a break.
I used to have a dream on becoming a comic artist, It's a tough work to do, I still haven't found my true career. The things that I really enjoy doing. Since I got that camera, I've been taking pictures a lot, I like that too. I've also received many positive comments on photography. But one thing for sure, I like arts, I am a cultural and international people. I love every form of arts, dance, statues, drawings, pictures and such.
I wonder if I can do all. :)







Oh, Mr.Sam said that he will do an online tuition using facebook,
using video to video protocol, kind of a live chat. Hurmm, I wonder how it will turn out.

9 comments:

sya said...

mybe u should do photography afiq.simply bcoz u r gud in it!i love many form of arts too,like dance,theatre,music,cultural designs,n photography but it's hard to have a career based on our interests.klau dpt,u r lucky.oh ckgu sam en,die nk video tuition,agknye mcmane enn..

Enigma said...

photography is quiet fun too,
I don't know, I'm still finding the best passion.

Enigma said...

sorry *quite

yasuhazu said...

Zuga umai-ne. You're good at drawing.
Damn.. I wish I wasn't so condemned by my sis..(Long story)

Jounetsu is Passion. Insupireeshon wa dokomo.

Ganbatte

Enigma said...

arigatou,

You also good, in fact I was challenged by your drawing that made me come this far.

motto jibun wo shinjite,
Sono yume wo oikake!
Bokura ha kagayaku yo!!! >_<

Ganbatte!!!!!!

P/S: Would love to hear the story about ur sister

yasuhazu said...

Hahaha okashii!! XD
(Took me a while to translate those 3 lines -_-;; Nasib baik paham)

Ps: Itsuka, imooto no hanashi.

Enigma said...

oh I see,
it's okay,
cheer up!

Zikri Zainal said...

You have something that other people doesn't have. I love your passion for arts and i love how the way you appreciate art. You have a talent for comics too. You have a different perspectives towards photography that most people don't see it. Keep up the good work. Love your works.

Enigma said...

thanks man, you too