ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

EXPERIENCE


" Experience speaks "

They said that nothing is more important than experience in surviving life. I came back 2 days ago bringing home some experiences. I had experienced a life as a university student, well at least a picture of it. I was on a camp at Universiti Putra Malaysia, Serdang. It was very tiring, exhausting but it was a lot of fun. Athavan was on the look for girls but the number of hot guys outstands it. Many stuff happened here. I met a crazy psychotic Physics & Chemistry lecturer whom have a soul for music, he plays guitar and piano as far as I can see.
I learned so many valuable lessons here.






This is what you get for studying the whole day












4 comments:

sya said...

dangg it looks soo fun!=D

Enigma said...

boleh lah tahan seronok dia..

Anonymous said...

tension siot blaja sehari suntuk cam tuh
..hahahaha
=D

Enigma said...

x dela tension sangat,
lecturer buat lawak banyak