ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

BACKSTAB


"History Repeats."

I can predict something does not mean I'm Psychic. It is just a simple observation, without related to any formulae's, just a simple theory I made. That time after the incident, I can already see where it will take you. It fills my soul with hatred. Showing that I will not support you, I leave that memo to show you what you really are. Off course it is your nature, for being all powerful when you have your friends. But your bravery is gone when you are all alone. I can see the gap that is gradually expand. It's just the matter of time before you are left alone again. I knew you were the same fiend that you used to be.
I had always knew who you really are, remember the past, that is the history, and it will repeat again and again...
Friends are millions right? Off course it is easy to pick up one and throw out, as far as I know you, You don't have a friend, just a shadow of yours befriending you and it will disappear when light reveals.
Your blog name suits you well. I laugh out loud about your tags.

4 comments:

you-know-who ;) said...

requested. haha what a label. but like seriously, mann i dont really get your point here =.= i mean, its like youre saying back and forth about the whole thing, and what's with the tag & blog name and and backstab isnt what really happens here, you see. hmm could you hand it straight? aha i just need an opinion so i think its interesting to hear from yours.

Enigma said...

yeah I know,
but not at this moment

you-know-who ;) said...

see you tomorrow! haha

25-ish said...
This comment has been removed by the author.