ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

BUSY


The biggest event is just around the corner. Everybody have been working hard, one have spent their entire money, some go as far to Subang, so many affairs and the week is really hectic. But not as hectic as the previous week, but still hectic. The fiesta is a grand one this year, everyone is trying their hardest, harder than SPM's first week.

Speaking of SPM, I've lost my fear. Fear of SPM. A friend of mine remind me that SPM is only 5 months left, and I didn't feel a thing. Kind of like so what kinda thing, unpressurized and It's not over-confident , I still have subjects that I am weak off. I wonder if it's a good thing or a bad thing. Because I felt free, and cutting tuition really make me even more free.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

just don't let your focus fall far, its hard to catch them all back up few months/weeks nearly before spm.

z said...

knp tak dtg tusen?

Enigma said...

nak siapkan folio ni sikit lagi

z said...

anyways, cehh!! i have the same exact idea of picture in my mind. like a months ago!

post-it on walls! ada gamba but tak dipublickan.

sebok je :P

Atiqah Hasan said...

Good Luck :D

Just jgn over load jer :p

Enigma said...

thx you too