ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Friday, June 26, 2009

FIESTA


I've heard the news on the radio, that Michael Jackson or Allahyarham Mikhail was confirmed dead, caused by a cardiac arrest in his renthouse. It is sad, because his song is so inspirational.
Many people have gathered as a tribute to the King of Pop. A legend by his name.

I've just finished my work on the fiesta, really sometimes I felt like I am doing all the work. I still got my art 'thesis' to be send in. I need to get my soul back, it's bugging me now, SPM is near already and I'm still lagging around doing nothing. I felt this certain feel, that is hard to describe, I haven't read any books this week except for the novel. That's not a good thing. Maybe.

This year is so bitter, even I can't even enjoy the sweets thoroughly. All the events were awesome but why this year, the year of the dark age. The tremendous pressure seems to be fading, that is all I am worried about. Hope everything will be fine, my inspiration seems to be lacking, and I do know where to find it. So that's why I'm must to the Daicon to find the greatest inspiration ever.

I made my own Fiesta Banner because I hate the original ones. The event is open for everyone except for H1N1 carrier. The rate of spreading a pandemic is high. Be at highest caution. And I want a new phone. That's the weekly news.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually can describe what you've through the past few month...
intense year with few strength...

if you felt this everyday just like I am now, you might get used to it...

Enigma said...

already adapted a long time ago ;)

Anonymous said...

if that so...
we are in the same boat..=D