ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

ANTI-SOCIAL

Well I do know some people who called me anti-social because they look at me that I like to be alone and serious most of the time...well here is a song for you!!

Katy Perry- I Am Anti-Social

This was the way I planned
It is my intention
I got so brave, drink coke in hand
but didn't lost my discretion
It's not what, I'm used to
Just wanna try it on
I'm curious for you
Caught my attention

I am Anti-Social and I liked it
The taste of the cherry fish stick
I am Anti-Social just to try it
I hope my friend don't mind it
It felt so good
It felt so right
Don't mean I'm 'emo' tonight
I Anti-Social and I liked it
I liked it